Mr. Thin Lives! From 1977 [ATTACH]
Circuit City 1977! From MART Magazine, check out the cool boomboxes! Mono was king but the few stereo models are classics! Is that a big Sony...
Yep, my brain is fried, posting too many ads but I love skimming through the old magazines. I think this one is fresh? A lot of the dictation...
From 1980, there's several of these "release notes" in this magazine over the years, this has a super-rare Magnavox 696 Boombox, anybody seen this...
Panasonic 1978 Sorry if any of these are duplicates, I used to search on the site more but it takes a long time now.... [ATTACH]
Craig's Boombox and some info on AIWA's Audio Products from 1976 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Magnavox AR496 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Magnavox AR196 from 1979 [ATTACH]
From 1979 [ATTACH]
One of the best looking decks of all time? AIWA AD-6900 from 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is from microfilm so it's not the best copy but it's a really cool ad! From 1978, Superscope by Marantz [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic Tech 1000 from 1976 [ATTACH]
Same issue, this time with a sweet Sharp GF, you know I love these early monos! [ATTACH]
Meriton to market AIWA in the USA, Mart Magazine 1975 [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1975 [ATTACH]
Some cool Casios from 1975! [ATTACH]
Superscope Ad from Mart Magazine (for retailers) from 1975, part of the ad states they own their own factories! I bet part of this also has to do...
Choice Magazine (Australia) 1995, looks like JVC gets the win! Price is AUD [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mart Magazine (a retailer's guide) with some info on the new AIWA TPR-920 and 910 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Panasonic had some great looking models even back in 1977! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.