Minerva MKS 20 Micro Cassette Boombox, autoreverser might have a few in his closet but I've never seen or touched one for sale before. These are...
Some oddball sunglasses popped up for sale and since I love Wayfarers I jumped on them. To my horror I got the ROSS RE-103 Sunglasses with a...
People hate the cable discussions but the reality is many manufacturers require specs for their products wiring. Up here we have a lot of...
There was a guy pretty close to me that put up an ad for around 15 recievers for around $2000 USD a couple weeks ago, definately worth it, there...
It just seems really huge for 1983 but I like the way it looks!
Sony WM-D6C from 1984, the author also compares headphones and seems to like the Koss Porta-Pros. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What the heck is this? Quasar UP1315XQ from 1983 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
The Boston Phoenix 1983, the Small Wonders of CES In case your wondering why these are so large, it's out of a newspaper and shrinking it makes...
I'd love to see more equipment TooCool 4!
Superscope CRS-152, a late ad from 1977, they really milked this model! No mention of Marantz..... [ATTACH]
From 1973, the JVC RT5520 8-track with AM/FM [ATTACH]
An ad from 1982 for the Sony M-1000! [ATTACH]
I did some research into The House of Hurwitz, an electronics store in Boston where I posted a bunch of boombox ads from. I found this cool video...
AIWA 1981 [ATTACH]
and on the next page, lot's of JVC from 1981 [ATTACH]
Sanyo wasn't messing around in 1981, big money boomboxes! [ATTACH]
More from 1981, USD [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Marantz CAR Stereos from 1981, too bad, no pricing [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman 1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.