Beautiful box T-ster! What does "Pegel" mean?
I thought I was going to go into animation but one of the guest speakers at school said I'd make $15 for the rest of my life...Ok. Blue Oyster...
Oh yea, metal and pop, and guess what, it's from Jefferson Starship, we had music coming at us from everywhere! Boomboxes, Stereos and Cars were...
They started cranking them out in the mid-80's, I've got an Emerson Version which is a pretty nice build but some of these are super-lightweights.
Those racks are kind of neat, and would be easy to build....
Welcome to the forum! Most of the old players still work nicely with a new belt, some need a little more work, hopefully you can get it fixed.
Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately the world of vintage audio repair is shrinking everyday. I've even had my Sansui AU-919 turned down by one...
I'm surprised we didn't have more turntable & boombox specials over here, I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind to use the two together....
Santa, I've been very naughty! 1982 with a rare Proton, El Paco and one of the AIWA Compos. AIWA Speakers are also getting pretty good money!...
1982, still a few boomers with mics, check out the MX-824 with a huge 12 watts per channel. What is the Sanyo under for $549.00 USD, that was...
Sanyo's from 1979. price is USD. [ATTACH]
It says JVC but I think I see some Sanyo's, from 1981 USD, it's interesting how the least expensive JVC is now wanted more! [ATTACH]
Super early TDK SA-X from 1981 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1979, this is from Boston, seems they never heard of BASF before...... [ATTACH]
TDK SA from 1979 [ATTACH]
Very early TDK MA-R from 1979, I have never seen one of these, I did get some NOS garage sale tapes last week I'll have to post. [ATTACH]
This is the ad! Amazing for 1979, the TDK SA. [ATTACH]
I would have loved to check out House of Hurwitz, anybody been there? Are they still in business? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
JVC from 1979, price in USD, some real classics on here! Personally I like the little 3050 TV set and the MR-200 Mini at the bottom....
Big coupon for a Panasonic RX5090 from 1980 in USD [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.