I was just a rug-rat but I think stereo and quad were so new and exciting for most non-hifi people that stereo boomboxes were kind of a pinnicle,...
Sony TC-40 from 1973, just like an instamatic camera! [ATTACH]
I've got a lot of low and high-end from this time, most of them do have the famous "tin" sound with micro-light speakers but a few do shine and...
Scotch 1973 [ATTACH]
Early 1969 ad for the GE M8400, I'm sure this was pretty exciting at the time to have it bundled with Berlitz. [ATTACH]
Interesting history and a ton of different ownership, I've never seen a Victor Calculator out in the wild, I vaguely remember the name.
Sony CF-550 from 1971 [ATTACH]
From 1971, the 2001 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-200 from 1971 [ATTACH]
Sony MR-9300WA 1971 [ATTACH]
Sony TC-45 from 1974 [ATTACH]
Big two page Panasonic Tech Ad from 1974 [ATTACH]
3M from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sony MR-9200WA from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-200F from 1973F, hopefully this isn't a repost. [ATTACH]
Victor, is this JVC? Never seen this one before, from 1973, the Victor MEC/2 [ATTACH]
Neat little Sony Radio from 1973 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RF-1060 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sony from 1973 [ATTACH]
My buddy was walking around Tokyo and just sent me this.... [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.