BSR also made some cool EQ's in the 80's, maybe longer. I don't think I have one of their TTs around here. Check out this Technics CX-DP10 from...
Sony GV-8 Walkman from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sanyo Surround, an early kind-of-egg with a remote! From 1988, this actually looks kind of nice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Magnavox Personal View from 1988, what a great looking little TV! [ATTACH]
Impressive! I love the custom builds, I used to make my own boomboxes in the 80's when I had a delivery job in a van without a good radio. Mine...
Old thread but looks like Sergeant_Ryan still pops in once in awhile. If they don't post the price I'd private message them using the links in...
Here's another I'd love to find, American Audio Car Stereo with a TV set! From 1983, the little Casio Handheld TVs started coming out around now...
I think BSR still had some money rolling in around 81, aren't they still around? It wouldn't surpise me if that stereo was unique to them. I...
New guys feel free to contribute! I'm sure there's a lot of local information that I'm not seeing. Ted Danson and his monster JVC from Playboy...
Seiko's TV Watch from 1983, big money back then! This was most like list price, street price might be $350 USD? [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-S70 from 1983, is this one any good? [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-1960 from 1983, nice I didn't know it had matching speakers, I'll have to snag some of those. [ATTACH]
This tends to be a rarer model, one might come up for sale every few years? An all-metal recording model, this looks like it's in great...
BSR Mini-System from 1981 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Cockpit from 1981, does this qualify? Whatever it is I want one! [ATTACH]
Sony EHF from 1981 [ATTACH]
Fuji 1980, airbrushed chrome robots were the rage back then, they were in lot's of advertising. [ATTACH]
The little Panasonic TR-1000P from 1981 [ATTACH]
I need to hear a good stereo TooCool4! I've been listening to a ton of music lately and the shortcomings of several of my systems is making my...
A rare Samsung but it was around $150 USD, wow, that's going to sit for awhile. The good news is No Sleep Til Brooklyn was cranking! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.