I had to run across town to grab some auto-parts and hit a few stores on Record Store Day 2022! Usually antique stores don't have much cool audio...
Feeling good about getting a hard to soft hydraulic line fitted in a tiny compartment on the Bobcat, time for some Clash! For you young ones,...
Every time I look in the forum reader, RETRO has posted a ton of this stuff already, hopefully this Panasonic Ad from 1977 is new! [ATTACH]
I love the concept but haven't found one of these yet to try out, the B I C T-3 from 1979. I think I read that initially Philips didn't want to...
Sony Discman D-15 from 1988 [ATTACH]
You know these were my favorites, this is the ad, no writing anywhere and it's very early for this tape, the Maxell UD XL II from 1977 [ATTACH]
Just found this cool ad for a Quasar Version from 1983 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1982 [ATTACH]
Tons of Sony Information in this Akio Morita Interview from 1982 Playboy Magazine. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Seagrams 7 from 1981 with Walkman Fever! [ATTACH]
Nice to see you popping in, any new players?
Braun was still making some neat "industrial design" back then probably made in EU somewhere so it was considered a premium brand over here. I...
The Incredible Shrinking TV, Playboy Magazine 1982, holy cow is the Sony expensive! [ATTACH]
Playboy Magazine 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman from 1982 [ATTACH]
Never seen this before, the dbx 22 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Pioneer SK-600 from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is an interesting one from January 1978, the singer Jim Dandy was supposedly the inspiration for Diamond David Lee Roth, word is DLR would...
If someone is going to throw down a turntable, I'll contribute one of the coolest reel to reel, the Pioneer RT-707 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.