Fultron from 1982, never heard of this brand before.... [ATTACH]
Welcome and thanks for sharing! Feel free to tell any stories about Chinese Equipment and buying audio when you were younger, we don't have many...
Welcome to the forum, love that area of the world!
Good information to know otherwise I might walk by one. Having a Denon and a front facing LCD screen, I might pick it up but otherwise I wouldn't...
Portables Get It Together, Playboy Magazine 1980 [ATTACH]
Maxell from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Memorex from 1980 with the GenRad 1995 real time analyzer, I'll have to look for one of them, there can't be too many around. [ATTACH]
Sony from 1980, cool ad, boombox, portable TV and a classic BMW! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Playboy Magazine June 1980, you have to give them credit, they showcased a slim side-view with the ultra-small headphones. Who would have...
TDK AD-C90 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Bring it on! We love any of the stuff, If you can't find a good place just throw it in the lounge section. Those were great times when design...
I thought Jamo's were Danish as well, I'll have to dig through some old audio magazines for more info. I'm surprised those magnets can even push...
Audiovox HiComp from 1979, not a bad looking system but it looks like it was pretty expensive. [ATTACH]
Ampex with one of my favorites, Blue Oyster Cult! They've never quit touring, I just saw them right before the pandemic. [ATTACH]
Found another gem, I don't think this has been posted before, Walkman TPS-L2 Feb 1980 Playboy Magazine Surprisingly it mentions the Rolling...
That sounds better than 90% of the computer-made stuff nowadays. Now I want to figure out which one I was messing with but I stored it somewhere...
There was a 9150 locally a couple years ago for cheap, it was on the other side of town and I never got a chance to grab it but I did get one of...
Hitachi TRK-1271 from 1974 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ-448S from 1974 [ATTACH]
Capitol from 1974 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.