We can add DVD player to the Walkman Branded Thread!
Pioneer KPH-838 from 1978 [ATTACH]
I have no doubt that CDs will come back, they have the same traits as most popular vintage audio equipment that have come back. I went to a local...
Welcome to the forum! Sorry for the late reply, we had those server problems last month....
I never heard about the copyright fees from blank CDs, I know they tossed it around with cassettes back in the 80's but there was a huge backlash....
Did those finally ship???? They look really neat, I might have to get one, I was all in like three years ago but then it stalled out.....
I've been looking for a Sony CF-350 since I spied one in one of the ads I posted below. I love these early Sony's, they put a lot of love in...
Mmmm, enjoying some Lakes & Legends Salted Caramel Stout, coming in at a healthy 6.2%. These guys are local and this makes me want to go down to...
https://www.morebeer.com/products/school-kicks-hazy-pale-ale-grain-beer-brewing-kit-5-gallons.html [ATTACH]
It took a few years of looking but I've finally found the JVC Twinch (P-100AE), this is one of the hardest to find micro-TVs and one of the best...
I wouldn't doubt there are small collections of these around the world. I feel like a radio or TV station had them on the shelf for reporters and...
[MEDIA]
These Hard Ciders Are Everything Beer Lovers Don’t Know They’re Missing...
Here's a gift idea for you Jorge! https://www.artelementals.com/product/beer-is-good-boombox/ [ATTACH]
Holy mother-lode! In the old days of the forum, around 2004, I started my hunt for the elusive Nakamichi Cassette Tape. At the time a single...
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the hobby! The whole world of portable audio is pretty fun, plus you can still use all of the gizmos.
Very nice, with the exception of the D6, I don't have any of those awesome models, I always hoped to find a bargain but never did.....
I don't remember listening to stereo, outside of a car, until the late 70's. Even if we had this we wouldn't know how to work it, the TV wasn't...
Very nice, I wonder what happened to the molds for that monster case, we used to have a huge metal stamping plant by us and they had thousands of...
Separate names with a comma.