Owner of a Lonely Heart? From 2017 with Trevor Rabin, they played mostly older songs which was kind of surprising but still a great show! [ATTACH]
Another from 2017, luckily we had some classic concerts before Covid hit, my little crappy Nikon actually got a pretty nice wide-angle shot on...
One of my favorites, Winger, they still tour with mostly original members, I just saw them last week but haven't been able to sync my phone photos...
One of the greatest Pop Heavy Metal Bands out of the 80's, I've seen these guys in arenas and in clubs with a few dozen people back in the 2000's,...
Great voice, great songs, this was downtown 2016, anybody know this Stupid Girl? This is a crappy photo, she still looks great! [ATTACH]
Another classic from 2017, this should be easy for most people. He played a smaller club down the street from me, tickets were out of reach at...
The bands are coming back! This one was from a few years ago before Covid, I think there' only one original member, yep the guy on the bike but...
Another classic, this song and album was way out there, so different but strangely inviting. I played on a travel hockey team and we'd drive for...
I kind of loved just about all music in the late 70's-80's, the girls loved TFF and I couldn't dispute their great songs even though I loved the...
Incredible version of song from our youth... [MEDIA]
I'm kinda liking Laurent Bardainne, if the neighbors are yelling it must be good, or I have it turned up too loud....
I had two chances to get some HPMs locally but I was grabbing some other equipment and didn't want to up my quota. I'd love to hear some, maybe...
Welcome! Sorry for the delay, the forum's been down a couple times this month. It sounds like you have enough experience to get most non-working...
Welcome to the forum, most of the units are pretty robust and just need some maintanance to back working again.
JVC didn't have many but they sure did leave an impression. My last portable purchase was a JVC, you can't go wrong with them.
It's cool stuff Longman and that definately qualifies! We had a ton of Zenith Trans-Atlantic and a few other very similar models, sometimes...
The Diatones I've seen in photos are very nicely finished and look pretty substantial. I've got a few sets of 70's Pioneer Speakers and they're...
A very rare Crown CSC-630FW, not found on the wikiboombox, it looks like European Edition. I love the top control panel, it looks heavy duty....
I've got my door step roached out version but it's still impressive and sounds wonderful. 107,000 yen in 81, I wonder how much a Honda Civic was...
If you have the matching car it all makes sense! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.