Welcome to the forum, we love everybody!
Welcome to the forum, the forum owner lives around there, I've threatened to visit if he does a Walkman DJ Show, I love that area.
It doesn't get any more Hair Metal than this, one of my personal favorites, George Lynch, he was supposed to be in town last weekend but postponed...
I love this video version of the song, you can't go wrong with one of the biggest albums of the early 80's [MEDIA]
Great photos Reli, I'd love to know more about the unit, it wasn't too expensive but it looks like a later model of the CH-Series with bi-amped...
Philips D8884 from 1987 [ATTACH]
TDK SA 1987 [ATTACH]
Sharp System 1900 from 1987 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1987 [ATTACH]
An early BASF from 1971, I've got one of these NOS's around here somewhere, they had the heavy-duty cases similar to the rental store VHS movies...
TDK SA from 1976, Super Avilyn! The really milked those words especially with the video tapes. [ATTACH]
Some good ads are showing up on Archive.org, I guess I'm not the only one clipping them. Check it out, 120 minutes! Brand 5 from 1971, Australia...
Found on Archive.org, you have to sign up and I think you can only look at the one copy available world-wide....
Philips D8007 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Very nice!
I wonder what the builder's expected life-span was on these players.
Turbo! That's one of the cheesiest commercials I've seen. You have to love the old-school effects, now that they can do anything, commercials...
Separate names with a comma.