Nice! I love accessories, I've got that little Sony MX-10L Mixer used with the stereo microcassette recorders for "birding." If you pull an...
55 members on line now, wow, I think that's a record! Anyway I found this ad for sale on Ebay, pretty cool, check out his other ads, there's some...
If you can take the cover off you could check for continuity between the male jack and any wires you find. It looks like the cover is a...
I'd probably throw those into a display case and call it a day. I stay away from headphones the wires are so small and I've never been able to...
When mine do that a common problem is the belt is not strong enough to pull the spools. I can't remember if it's the take-up or supply that slows...
One of the forum's sponsors sell's belts www.FixYourAudio.com There's many others out there, I've used these guys, they have a nice search...
Welcome to the forum jumpman1229! We love these little gadgets that used to be everywhere and it's a bonus that you can do some repairs to them....
I think even with the limitations, it's the same reason I want one today, they're so neat, just a tiny gadget when we wanted everything smaller,...
Welcome to the forum! I used to break laptop screens on a regular basis, sitting them on the floor next to the couch is a bad idea. We had a...
Just found a new Walkman Product, the battery charger! [ATTACH]
We've all heard of the Pioneer RK-888, who knew there was an RK-777? From 1978 [ATTACH]
I've got a couple other Yamaha Drum Kits, I hadn't seen this one before, maybe one of the first models? They're fun to mess around with and...
Sony Pocket Discman from 1988 [ATTACH]
I think this qualifies? Everyone knows CDs but not a lot of people know their player can play these little 3" CD's as well. I've got some...
Another neat looking Yamaha with a bunch of add-ons, the DX11 from 1988 [ATTACH]
I might have already posted this, some AIWA HS Models from 1988, this is a huge black and white two page ad. [ATTACH]
Denon HD8 from 1987, now we can find out why they're 100 minutes long! [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-CW50 from 1986 [ATTACH]
I saw Timbuk 3 when they were touring with their break-out hit but didn't have the "boombox" they always talked about, they used a reel-to-reel....
What's not to like, boomboxes and skateboards and a tape that goes a little longer, the TKD SA 100 from 1989 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.