Memorex CDX II from 1985 [ATTACH]
I don't have a lot of GE Boomboxes but they seem to be better than normal, here's one for 1985. I may have posted this before but I can't find...
Panasonic Portables from 1985, I feel like most of this stuff is pretty rare, anybody have the Cordless FM Stereo Headphones? [ATTACH]
There might not be many but this popped up and I though it was amazing, I'm sure portables were huge sales for the battery guys, this one looks...
I've never seen this version before, Maxell 1988 with a boombox! A huge two page spread, I think cassettes were king once everyone started...
TDK SA-X from 1988, big two page ad with an artsy feel to it. [ATTACH]
Memorex dBS from 1987, with amazingly iconic colors, I'm pretty sure this was copied by every discount tape maker. [ATTACH]
Sony UX Series from 1987 [ATTACH]
Let's do it, let's add GE! General Electric 3-6055 from 1985, I think Reli says this is an AKA with different speakers. it really looks...
1988, if you stare long enough you might find a portable CD player.......This ad was huge, it was everywhere for a long time.... [ATTACH]
Better be careful, he might hit his head on that bar! Memorex CDX II from 1986 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1986 [ATTACH]
I don't remember this one from 1987, the Casio HT-700, it looks very similar to the Yamaha I've been messing around with lately. [ATTACH]
Maxell from 1987 [ATTACH]
Denon HD8 from 1987 [ATTACH]
TDK SA90 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Casio CZ-101 from 1985 [ATTACH]
1981, an odd tie-in with Kitkat. [ATTACH]
Found some more gems, the ITT SL Series from 1981, this was the time when several of the manufacturers were putting out "flat" decks, it's pretty...
Philips D 8614 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.