1981 German Walkman Clone [ATTACH]
Looking on archive.org is like mining for gold there's a ton of old magazines but you really have to look to find them, the search engine is a...
Welcome Mike to the exciting world of Walkmans and Cassettes. We've got a lot of great members from your side of the world and I'm always looking...
Welcome, we love all audio equipment, feel free to post the newer stuff, a lot of it is starting to get popular again.
Welcome to the forum!
Great find! About 1/3 of my boxes need antennas, I'll pick up a set every once in a while off Ebay, luckily there always seem to be a lot for sale.
This is a really wild version, it looks like a transistor radio from the outside but it has an internal record player. I can't read the model...
Honey-7 from Bell Onkyo, some of these are really neat, they were probably pretty cheap when they came out https://www.ebay.com/itm/144402146632...
A little larger than most of these, this Philips is still impressive, I don't see a model number and I hope some idiot didn't try playing a disc...
Looks like were back online! Here's a cool General Electric RP 3100, too bad it's a little out of my price range. It looks like it would clean up...
Welcome to the forum, we love the old equipment and some of the new.
Your link wouldn't pop up for me, here's another https://www.ecoustics.com/articles/quad-303-amp-33-preamp/ I'm going to give them a thumbs up, I...
Auto, do you have a TPS-L2 that you can stand next to another model, I was thinking the Sony was larger and most of these were 2nd generation and...
AIWA Boomboxes from 1979 [ATTACH]
The Straits Times, 27 May 1979 [ATTACH]
New Nation, 8 February 1979, at the end it mentions AIWA moving boombox production to Singapore. [ATTACH]
Sony Mega Bass 1988 [ATTACH]
I think these are mini components but I've never seen one in person, Quad 33 from 1974 [ATTACH]
Koss from 1984, The Singapore Monitor I only have the Koss Music Box, the center one, I don't see any red light on mine. I wonder how tied into...
Does anybody own one of these unique boomboxes with built-in TV tuner? The Silver ST-530 from 1976, so rare it isn't on the wikiboombox! I'm...
Separate names with a comma.