TEAC Z-6000 from 1983 [ATTACH]
I'd love to find one of these, I used to bid on Nakamichi Car Stereos but they always went for big money, from 1983 the Nakamichi TD-1200 [ATTACH]
Fujitsu 10 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Scotch from 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Toshiba 5460 from 1978 with Dolby FM added, I'm not sure if they ever broadcast with Dolby and I'm wrapping my head around how you'd get it to...
BASF Professional II from 1978 [ATTACH]
BIC from 1978, different tape speeds, unusual for a component deck. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Fuji FX-1 from 1978 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
AIWA AD-6900U from 1978 1978 was a real turning point for component decks, I'd love to see a showroom full of all of this goodness. I wonder what...
TEAC A-106R from 1978 [ATTACH]
Denon ads are pretty rare, here's some early ones from 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony from 1978 [ATTACH]
These are neat, TDK Test Tapes from 1978, check out the "Endless Tape," I've never seen on before [ATTACH]
BASF from 1978 [ATTACH]
Ampex Grand Master from 1978 [ATTACH]
Scotch Master III from 1978 [ATTACH]
TDK advertised by far the most, this is a neat (and early) tie in with VHS tape from 1978. I remember video recorders around this time getting a...
From HiFi Stereo Review 1978 found over on worldradiohistory.com This thing was silly money new and it only came with one module, imagine having...
I did not know that, some of these songs have a much deeper meaning.....
Separate names with a comma.