Philips AR774 from 1979? [ATTACH]
Some from MAIO Zhanyu [ATTACH]
Lead Fu from 1982, it has the same logo as above but I can't read any of it. [ATTACH]
Here's some from a company named Vortex dated 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Same company, I wonder how many boomboxes used these controls? [ATTACH]
A more modern version, same company, this looks similar to a lot of nicer looking transports with pig-nose screws holding the door on. [ATTACH]
I found this ad on a Chinese Blog, it says it's the Zhanyu Trading Company, Aisheng Enterprise Line [ATTACH]
Tatung TCR-8190 [ATTACH]
Some more, they're dated 1973, I feel like that should be later but I don't know for sure. The Telefunken Hi-Fi Studio 1M. This looks huge and...
Found on a Chinese Blog, it says 1973, but it looks more like 1983. Did Tatung Company make the Grundigs? [ATTACH]
From a Chinese Blog, taken from Hong Kong New Audio Monthy 1983-1984, this is very similar to the earlier ad I posted, this shows the full unit...
Some boxes do sound like crap at full volume no matter what the recording is. I think that's one of the hallmarks of a quality box is you can go...
Found on a Chinese Blog, the Tatung AFR-2000 Mini Stereo, made in Taiwan [ATTACH]
Very nice, I love those tiny JVCs, looks like your friends also collect a ton of boomers.
I don't get nearly enough time to do repairs but there's something about cracking open a unit and smelling that 70's air. One of the side...
Nice find, I love the oddball or display stuff.
Separate names with a comma.