BASF 90 Studio Series from 1977 [ATTACH]
Very nice, I've never seen that brand before.
I just noticed that mini-pinball Auto, can you post a photo of it? It's a sad day when the collection has to go Tim Walters, luckily the market...
Obviously branding was huge with Japanese Product Lines, interestingly I don't think they used Lexus in Japan. Similar branding also didn't...
On the front page it says only four models owned.... I would love to see the release years incorporated, it would be nice to search the boomers...
Cool website, anybody know anybody? Lots of work put into this one. https://walkman.land/
Sorry I can't help you, mine are mostly older and much easier to work on. I love watching My Mate Vince on YouTube, his limited electronics...
Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have some nice equipment and being able to do some tweaking helps, they're at the age where some...
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum!
The bottom Panasonic looks more like a Technics. I always felt their design team were different. I have a mini stereo, something like C07 that's...
National RX-1750T from 1980 [ATTACH]
Nice, thanks for the photos! For some reason I had it in my head that you had to do a solid piece and figure out a way to make the slots on the...
I'd love to have one of these, the National RX-4400, more of a field recorder with radio. This is so similar to the Sencor Boombox but just...
Nice box, very rare, I can't find much information about it. Nickeccles had one a few years ago, he might be able to help you, his name was...
How did I miss this thread? When I had some free time I was going to start a knob factory. I always wondered how the inside was made, I kept...
Another odd-ball around here, I love the RX Series, this is the JDM Version in case you want something a little different. There is some...
Beautiful! We had it lucky as kids, all of these amazing products. I kept my childhood train sets and slot cars, they have a lot of war wounds...
Nice! I'd love to find one of those, I feel like in the next few years the cool little tables will be ultra-collectable, they just don't turn up...
The keyboard wars! When they started putting the little drum machines on them, I was really into them, they were so much fun to mess around with....
Separate names with a comma.