TEN from 1982 [ATTACH]
Not an ad, I found this press release for a Blaupunkt Mini Stereo from High Fidelity 1982 [ATTACH]
Clarion was popular for car stereos over here, check out the stack center right! From 1979 [ATTACH]
Panasonic USA from 1979 [ATTACH]
Hitachi Lo-D Jewel Jr. Micro Stereo Catalog. I have to believe the bottom of the case holds a battery compartment but I've never seen the case up...
I was looking for something else and found this brochure, I have no idea where I got if from, The Aurex Micro Component Stereo [ATTACH]...
I've got a few boxes like that, good luck with your search!
"Shack" after the name was popular here in the 70's, mostly with restaurants, I think it's meant to bring memories of a burger dive-joint, where...
Amazing, it looks brand new.....
The Canberra Times 25 Feb 1987, check ou the little AM Stereo Tuner! Never seen one of those before... [ATTACH]
The Canberra Times 23 May 1986 [ATTACH]
Pioneer set of AM stereo - The Canberra Times 5 Feb 1985 [ATTACH]
Me neither, how do you tune it in with regular equipment? Are these little players the only way? I should go down to the station and pick their...
Those bottom models are so nice, we're finally seeing similar players show up for sale, 10 years ago they didn't leave the basement. Are you sure...
Nice pickup, I love that Sanyo, I saw one BIN but I didn't jump on it and still regret it.....
Thanks for sharing, like you I love looking at my gadgets while working on paperwork.
These portable turntables were really the boombox's granddad, some of them are really nice and the cheap ones make up for it with flashy colors...
We can sticky something, I feel like something with a bigger heading might be better, like "Do not plug in your DD yet!"
Beautiful Jens! It looks like my office! You have several I've never seen before, that's a great collection. Ok, the elephant in the room, what...
Sony Branded Shelves, local pickup only! https://www.ebay.com/itm/193871204111?hash=item2d239fcf0f:g:ykwAAOSwN3BgFSA8 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.