Here's another rare one, the Hitachi K-1000 Portable Radio/TV from 1977. There is no cassette deck but it's still from a fun time when these...
Here's a classic from 1965, The Fisher 50 Portable Turntable, like some other brands, Fisher popped in a Garrard Turntable into a suitcase. James...
Neato, that's a new one for me.....
Nice it looks like the little Radio Shack I have. That was truely a special time when we had all of these amazing gadgets.
Welcome to the forum, we have lot's of great Canadian Members, they got a ton of nice equipment up there.
Those flat B & O Style (Table Top) Stereos are pretty neat, I've seen photos and auctions for them from various manufacturers. Most are...
I'm pretty sure BASF made the tape for Philips, I had a long conversation with a local engineer that designed the 3M Tape Factories world-wide. I...
I don't have a TPS-L2 so I don't know the insides but a lot of the pre-80's players had lot's of sliding metal parts. The lube drys up and gets...
Old cassette tapes can also be an issue. There's a small foam pad under the tape which makes it ride over the head evenly. If you can see the...
Welcome! Sorry I can't help you with the spindles, in the past I've replaced them with parts from less expensive models. You'd have to post a...
Welcome to the forum! That's a great little player you have.
Nice looking table, it's very similar to a Sony PS-2251 I have. Personally I think some of the 70's wooden tanks are the best looking tables of...
Panasonic [MEDIA]
Toshiba Walky [MEDIA]
AIWA CS-300 Ad, yes they had an ad for this model! [MEDIA]
Another one Bites the Dust aiwa [MEDIA]
Hitachi Lo-D Wings 55 Midi Stereo [MEDIA]
This is for watches but I got caught watching it. Check out this guys whole playlist of vintage commercials. [MEDIA]
Check out the Toshiba Actas Parabola and Bombeat to kick it off! Marty Balin "Hearts" at 3:30, love that song! This one has hours of boomboxes...
A great compilation of mostly midi stereos [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.