Hitiachi advertised the heck out of that model everywhere but over here, one came up for sale this year and sold for cheap, I think I had a work...
Fair Mates from 1978 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic from 1982, I just got an RX-1950, I love the styling of these clunky models but I had no idea this was one of their top models....
Sanyos from 1983 [ATTACH]
Bigston KSQ-1020 from 1977 [ATTACH]
GE from 1986 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-8000S from 1980 [ATTACH]
Bigston from 1976, too bad the copy is so bad, they did have two boomboxes and a portable cassette player. [ATTACH]
Here's a neat ad, pricing is Singapore Dollars from 1979. This shows two different racking options but it also has the two different amps, one...
Fair Mate PD-556 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Fair Mate PD-562 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Fair Mate PD-102 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Fair Mate PR-282 1983 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.