Sony GV-S50 1993, these are so neat but look at that price! [ATTACH]
Hopefully at the end of the day we'll leave lot's of information for any collector; the people in search of the best sound, the people in love...
AIWA TPR-101 from 1970, I wonder if Pop-up was for the tape portion, most recorders at that time laid horizontal. Ad from wegavision's Collection...
I always thought he was overly criticized for his quest for the best selling boombox, they used to be much more guarded about the nicer models or...
Wegavision, from HiFi-Archive has been uploading a ton of his brochures to archive.org, here's the BASF HiFi-Mini Komponenten. It looks like they...
Oddly they don't list the weight on the spec sheet. I feel bad for you, good audio can be very heavy.
Right now I have the radio playing in the other room at moderate volume, fidelity is not an issue. I'm more annoyed by sonics with headphones on...
Sony CF-302 from 1977 [ATTACH]
That oddball from Sony 1972 Sony 9300WA Stereo Radio [ATTACH]
Sony CF-520 from 1978, are those Redwing Boots? [ATTACH]
I was really close to putting mine into rotation, the antenna needs to be replaced but when I first messed with a few months ago I thought it...
Sony CFS-88L from 1982, this is much, much larger than it looks, maybe close to three feet wide? What you can't see is the beautiful blue dial...
Some German Sony Goodies from 1988, the full catalog is here https://archive.org/details/sony-neuheiten-1988/ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Sony ICF-5900W from 1979 [ATTACH]
It's a Sony! from 1994 [ATTACH]
Found this beauty by accident, the Quasar XP1239QE from 1978. It says digital counter, I wonder how that works? [ATTACH]
Your power supply is probably 220 volts/50 hz right?
Here's some more information on the 350 and 250, they have shown up for sale on Ebay but it's rare....
Sony Boomboxes 1972 Some great pricing information and you know I like the accessories. What's the deal with all of the antennas on the front...
[ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.