Thank you Mister Bond......It makes sense now with the "Swiss Bank?" Book in the case. Do you own any Minox Cameras?
They sure look nice in photos, does yours have Japanese Markings Reli?
I don't remember the final price but once again I was blown away. It's nice to have one on the shelf but it's one I never would have followed the...
Hitachi 1981 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-31S/L from 1980 [ATTACH]
Pioneer 1980 [ATTACH]
Now this is yummy, Clarion from 1982 [ATTACH]
A neat ad from 1982 for John Player, check out the Olympus with the optional radio tuner. Anybody know what the thing on the right is, with the...
In case you were wondering, General even made home stereos, from 1982 [ATTACH]
Hopefully I'll find more but it turns out even General was early in the boombox world, these beauties are from 1974. The TFC-5000A look kind of...
An old Hitachi Ad from 1974, it even has the stereo cassette I posted in the mega-thread sale thread. [ATTACH]
Sony CF-550A from 1975 [ATTACH]
Super old BASF 9300 Boombox NOS, the box looks German, the plug in voltage might not match USA. I forgot to mention, I love the logo!...
I love old soundtracks, a lot of these actually used to make the top 40 music charts. A classic sound and movie! [MEDIA]
How bout some Bowie on a cold snowy January day? [MEDIA]
Cameo, oh yea, seriously though I could listen to just about every type of music in the early 80's. We had dozens of independent radio stations...
Wow, it is really nice looking but won't be ending up in my collection. In the early days of the forum, it was a badge of honor if your...
You have to watch all of the pulleys and try to figure out why it won't turn. Maybe a pulley needs a little lube or the string has a flat spot on...
A super rare Victoria, no manufacturing site, maybe Hong Kong or Singapore? No listing in the wikiboombox.com for this little guy but I like the...
Some of the little Unisefs go for big money, here's one with all of the box stuffings. The Unisef AF-2000 NOS! $62.49 USD on 7/12/83, pretty big...
Separate names with a comma.