Superscope HP10 Headphones. Did these come with 1/8" jack or did someone cut off the 1/4" jack? Still nice with the box, perfect for late night...
Yea I want this but big money......
Another cool one for the CR-1200, I might have to jump on these, I've never seen them before....
This just popped up for sale, the CR-800 Brochure. I think I have this one but I'm not positive, I'll have to look back through the thread. The...
This is the one I dream about at night, it's really, really small!...
I hate to be mean but it is really basic but if you love Hitachi you could have two of a kind, the Hitachi TRQ-232S. Both of these models do not...
Some of these early boomboxes are a little less than exciting but if you put them next to later models, they actually look kind of nice and most...
Check out this beauty, the Hitachi J5 Mini-Stereo. I don't know anything about this and have never seen it before. If this is similar to the...
For the collector, Silver Crown Cassette Tapes! These could be from either Silver or Crown, or neither, the Osaka Japan would be your best clue....
I've seen one on USA Ebay in the past few years, a true classic, the Crown RX-9800. This has the full FM dial. Edit, there seems to be at least...
On some radios people try to go one direction and it pushes the pointer until it doesn't match the dial setting. Do not mess with the glue or...
You can get a radio transmitter for a few dollars that plugs into the headphone jack, that might be a better way to go.
I can't tell from the specs but does it really have two speakers? It must have been impressive back then, they really made sure to detail the...
If you love the 80's, Back To The Future was part of it. I was watching new Techmoan and this came on after it. Wow what a great film, it looks...
I think there were a few, check out Techmoan's Videos, I'm pretty sure he reviews some.
There's some super-neat players on that site, the "Bookcorder?" Yea I'd love to find some of those, most of mine were more popular so they tend to...
Benytone from 1972, you know I love the suitcase models, this looks pretty nice and your friends would have loved getting that taped cassette. It...
Sorry I can't tell what the model number is but this is one of those super-early portable stereo radios, I wonder how many FM Stereo Stations...
Philips 1962 [ATTACH]
Philips put a lot of money in these ads, from 1963 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.