There's something about Hitachi Washing Machines that pops out at me, from 1977 [ATTACH]
Nothing like a polar vortex to help with flooding the ice rink, I did have a nice bonfire going pretty late last night!
Akihabara 1984, still a great place to spend a day or two but I can't help but think about the pizza joint with the craft beer a few blocks over,...
Here's a cool ad from Sharp 1980, I'd love to know more about the Talking Time Clock, anybody seen one before? [ATTACH]
Happy days, I was searching JVC and found this gem while browsing through the magazine, Sharp is difficult to search since it gets so many hits....
JVC Stereo Stack from 1980. I'm a big fan of their tape decks from this era, I have a handful out in the shop and can pull any one down and they...
JVC from 1981, I'm really diggin the low-profile cabinets. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think I already posted these but it's a hard pair not to like, the Pioneer CS-X3 Speakers from 1978 [ATTACH]
JVC 1979 For some reason, JVC was never really strong with their recievers, they never had the excitment like Pioneer/Sansui/Marantz but I'm sure...
Is this what you mean Reli? From 1974, the JVC/Nivico CD-4, for this time period, this is a really nice looking system. I'm not in love with the...
One of JVC/Nivco's Finest the 9420S from 1972, you can't help but want to play with it. Price is AUD! Anybody have one of these ultra-rare...
An early JVC from 1974, the 1655 [ATTACH]
Fujitsu Ten Limited 1979, I don't know if there's a connection but the movie "10" came out around this time with Bo Derek. [ATTACH]
National Panasonic SG-660D portable turntable from 1970. For some reason a lot of the portable turntables are really nice looking, if you dig...
I posted an ad for these units down in the brochure section, hopefully I'll find more, they're kind of a rarity around here.
The flashlight has a three-battery cartridge holder, put the batteries in the holder then slide that in the flashlight. The plastic holder...
We've talked about this before, it's a great idea although a little spendy. They have a full-on website now and it's fully Kickstarted. If you...
I tend to watch most movies in 15-20 minute segments, it's hard for me to sit and watch anything on the TV for long periods of time. Hopefully...
I'd like to have a home theatre at some point but it isn't a priority yet. That Onkyo looks pretty nice, they seemed to have kept making nicer...
Looks great, I'll go to the car detailing stuff when in doubt, they have so many products to keep the plastics inside of cars looking nice for years.
Separate names with a comma.