A new tool I didn't know about thanks! Mini torquer, awesome.....
Just a word of caution, I mixed two LADDA's and one eneloop in a cheap little flashlight and it started smoking almost immediately. They were...
Check out those crazy piano keys, sideways!
I can't read the photo, can you do a larger version? It looks like great stuff and you put a lot of work into it.
It's a world-wide market these days and pricing on anything can have extreme high to lows. I was watching Chasing Classic Cars the other day and...
Belated welcome to the forum, it gets a little slow on here over the holidays. I bought a Trendmasters Robot back in the 90's when they were hot,...
Welcome to the forum! You definately have your hands full, feel free to post anything related, I'd love to hear more about the software side and...
Awesome boombox and price, now that you have the bug it's a ton of fun to find new stuff but not always easy.
Welcome!
Classic equipment, welcome!
Welcome to the forum!
That is so nice! What a neat little unit, I've never run across something like that. Is it stereo? Rim drive or belt drive? I feel like it...
Hopefully I'll have my entertainment space done in the next few weeks, scraping painted popcorn off the ceiling is a longggg job. I want to try...
Nice to see you popping in Michelle, in case I didn't post this thread over on AudioKarma, there's some great audio repair equipment information...
Goo Gone should soften it up, then use the IPA or Simple Green to clean it off. It's nasty stuff that seems to corrode the brass, I think that's...
The logo and sometimes the font looked really similar to Sansui over here which didn't endear them to me. Most of the branded equipment was...
Our minor league hockey team used to have the classic organ player, that was fun. One of my local ice rinks gave me their Engebretson Organ and...
Some beautiful Sencor Boomboxes from 1978, and Mister X scores! only one of these is on the boomboxwiki.com [ATTACH]
The Straits Times, 27 May 1979 [ATTACH]
Fair Mate AS-30 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.