Great movie Longman, I watched that on some overseas flight, what a life, hanging out on a boat and playing music with occasional visitors.
Good luck, some of the off-brands never had any repair manuals. I'm looking at the soldering and some of it looks like it was done by hand, did...
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, I love the stories of people that loved cassettes and R2R and recorded all kinds of stuff back then. We never had pirate...
I love seeing the hidden gems and the little tweaks they use to make them stand out more like the blue dial on the ingersoll. I feel like you...
Photos of the neat little powered speakers shown in the photo above. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Found on the Japanese Auction Site, a neat UNIX Brochure from 1983 for sale, I might have to spring for it. The last page is the most interesting,...
A very early Sony TC-244 Boombox from 1974? or is it, there's no mention of AM/FM, anybody have one of these? I can't find any photos on the...
This is Sony from 1974 with a very similar line-up at the same store. Superscope had USA Distribution Rights to Sony Tape Products right up to...
March 10, 1981 [ATTACH]
Early USA Review of the MiniDisc Player, interesting information. Didn't Tom Erlewine go on to be a big album reviewer? [ATTACH]
General Electric 7-2800C, nothing special, it was part of a lot with better stuff but now it's famous on Stereo2go! [ATTACH]
From 1983, USD, yep tapes were expensive, I guess the big question is which Walkman would you choose? There's only $10 difference. [ATTACH]
Some more Panasonic Radios from 1972, price is USD, everyone had the ball and chain radio, for some reason I never saw many Toot-a-Loops [ATTACH]
Panasonic Boomboxes from 1975, price is USD [ATTACH]
Sony TC-40 from 1971, I have to believe this was pretty amazing at the time, recording sound was new and fun, everyone wanted to do it. [ATTACH]
An ad found in the University of Michigan Newspaper for Christmas 1976 USD Pricing. It seems like Superscope's Retail was mostly camera stores,...
Sears SR-2100 Boombox, I'm over on Vintage Machinery Website and they don't list "560" for any manufacturer which would rule out: Sanyo, Sharp,...
I was a skateboarder but a lot of my friends rode BMX and I'm mentioned in this issue of Freestylin', my good friend went on to big things in the...
Still gone?
Separate names with a comma.