Here's the model numbers....It's amazing how many systems they were cranking out. [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum, I've looked around and couldn't find it. Forum Sponsor, Fix Your Audio does have it and he's over on your side of the...
Welcome!
Welcome Charrity, The Denon is a wonderful little player, our member Jorge loves it. The market is hot for vintage audio equipment right now,...
Welcome to the forum, your in luck, I call this time of year "Boombox Season," boomboxes and Walkmans tend to sell a little cheaper, it seems...
I feel for you Jorge, even over the last year everything has gone way up in price. I leave the price tags on my thrift store purchases just to...
Welcome to the forum, good luck in your search!
Sharp! [MEDIA]
I can't understand it but there's some cool shots inside of the factories. I used to keep similar Otari Tape Loading Machines running, they had a...
Sony CFS-3000L Italy [MEDIA]
Sony WM-6 Italy [MEDIA]
Found on Pinterest [ATTACH]
Skipping Walkman, grab before Sony goes after them! [ATTACH]
Bell's! I was drinking this when he first opened, he just sold the company, I bet he made a few billion.... It ain't easy finding Walkman and...
https://sanjoaquinmagazine.com/2020/11/the-new-boombox/ It shows there's definately an interest in modern boomboxes. [ATTACH]
Brews Brothers [ATTACH]
Temperance Beer Company [ATTACH]
Real Ale Boombox DBL IPA [ATTACH]
York Beach Boombox Beer [ATTACH]
Full Circle Brewing, they have a few sours with boomboxes on the labels [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.