I love the tape deck rack with the cutting lathe, we used to have several small studios around here.
There's a long thread on Audio Karma but it's for the component deck, maybe there's something in there that can help you....
There is a thread on here somewhere with just the radio models, I'll see if I can find it....
I just mentioned Samsung in another thread, we didn't get Korean Imports until the late 90's? We were getting the Hyundai earlier but I don't...
I wonder how good the speakers are, they look nice. I only have one pair of Sony Full-Size Speakers some really cheap APMs that I was going to...
I forgot about this thread, I'll have to add the ads from the MC thread. Archive.org has some Italian Electronics Magazines Silver965, that's...
That's neat, it's an early one "Made In Japan" Stickers all over it, I wonder how much different it is than the made in UK Versions. They weren't...
Please post photos if you still have them!
Everything in the photo looks up to date except the top TV's, luckily they also got better looking within a couple years and didn't look like they...
JVC RC-656 from 1982, AUD [ATTACH]
The little JVC with the removable portable, price is AUD, from 1983 [ATTACH]
JVC Ads are a little harder to find, here's another from 1981, I don't know the model. This was a two-page magazine ad, pretty big money back...
These are one of my favorite Portable/Radio models and they still fly under the radar, the Panasonic RX-1955, the egg-shell, off-white case is...
I'm not sure if you know but $2 USD used to be equal to 1 pound back then.....
I'm with you Reli, I do have one in my office on permanent display, it is a great looking boombox but this was a tough time for Marantz, the...
Welcome! From my research, China was a huge market and for some reason the GF-777 was the goto home/business portable stereo in the region. I...
Sony CRF-330K from 1977, I'd love to see one of these, anybody have one? [ATTACH]
Sony CF-410 from 1972 [ATTACH]
My First Sony 1989 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-590S from 1978, what a monster. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.