I wish came in better, it's very hard to read, from 1978, there's some neat looking Sony's on here. [ATTACH] I was able to zoom in on the...
Sony M-101 from 1978, I think this was the best-seller over here aimed at college students. [ATTACH]
Sony CF-370S from 1977 [ATTACH]
Sony M-203 microcassette with radio from 1978, I feel like this was a direct competitor to the Olympus SR-501. [ATTACH]
Sony C-60 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sony Boomboxes 1979, multi-band always looks so much better than AM/FM. [ATTACH]
Sony CF-200 from 1972 [ATTACH]
Some more Sony Beauties from 1973, another full page ad! [ATTACH]
Boomboxes from 1985 [ATTACH]
World's smallest cassette player 1978, the Sony TCM-600 [ATTACH]
Some more Sony Oddballs from 1978, the buttons are on the top, how do they do that? Sony TC-53 [ATTACH]
Sony CFS-??? from 1980, I'm bad with model numbers......Check out the "Demonstration Cassette" in the deck! [ATTACH]
Sony CF-420S 1975 [ATTACH]
Hopefully your finding all of the microcassettes interesting, here's some more ads for mono models, even though they aren't for audio, some have...
Sony CF-350 from 1973, this is a full-page newspaper ad, big money! I love the look of this one, I've never seen one up close but this series is...
Bigston 1972 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-130 from 1977. I wasn't going to post this but it's such a rare model, why? The tape deck is on the right side! How about the flip...
Sony CF-150 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sony WA-5000 from 1983, I call them the brick series, large units from Sony when they were downsizing everything. This one is special with 7...
Hopefully not a duplicate https://kts807p.blog.fc2.com/ [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.