Casio KX101, One Two Testing Magazine, Jun 1984 [ATTACH]
Sanyo MG75P, Electronic Soundmaker Computer Music Magazine, Oct 1983 [ATTACH]
Sony D-55T Discman, Sound On Sound Magazine, Oct 1986 [ATTACH]
Sound Burger, Electronics Music Maker Magazine, Apr 1983 [ATTACH]
From the Mu:zine archives https://www.muzines.co.uk/ Uher CR160 (Home Studio Recording, Jul 1984) I consider this more of a field recorder but...
Heron Ingersoll XK818 Electronics Music Maker Magazine, Mar 1983 Here's a nice looking mini, it's a little different with the controls on the...
Heron York IKO 859 Electronics Music Maker Magazine, Apr 1983 [ATTACH]
Some more good stuff, Panasonic SG-J500 Electronic Soundmaker Computer Music, Nov 1983 These are really nice, low to mid-level, they were a better...
Mu:zines has posted some great magazine scans, hopefully they get more to fill in their collection. https://www.muzines.co.uk/ Sharp GF-990G from...
A neat article about Sony, this whole website is really nice https://factsanddetails.com/japan/cat24/sub157/item918.html One reason that Sony...
I think I posted those in the wrong thread, although still newsworthy.
Asia International Electronics, also in Hong Kong, it made 50% of the radio market in 1974...
The previous website has some great historical information about Hong Kong Manufacturing, here's one that briefly talks about transistor radio...
The history of Conic (Hong Kong), they had a small line of boomboxes but might have been a subcontractor for many others, it looks like they made...
I found this website with some discussion on Japanese Radio Design, my computers give a security warning but I don't think I've gotten anything....
Welcome to the forum! That looks like a salesman or store sample box and probably pretty rare. Guys like Kent have amazing collections of...
My car stereos are starting to really sound bad, probably too much moisture on the speakers but I don't know for sure. I do know that at one time...
Welcome!
Welcome back, lot's of members come and go, it's hard to let go of the audio equipment. I went from none to a handful of Crowns over the summer....
Separate names with a comma.