Sanyo M4400W from 1973 [ATTACH]
Thanks for the input Radio! Glad you like it, I've always been a research nut, I do lots of it before buying anything. I'm surprised we don't...
The portable TT/Cassette is neat looking, it must have two removable speaker covers. I'm sure the boss came in one day with an empty suitcase and...
Clarion had some really nice car stereos, they were super popular here, here's some goodies from 1980. As far as I know they didn't have any...
Sony CFS-45S 1980, nice boxes but not as nice as earlier models, this is probably the point where they could make cheaper versions of the boombox....
These must be some of their nicer models, everything on here from 1975 looks really nice. They jumped right into the component stereo world....
Toshiba 1975 [ATTACH]
There was an early AIWA Catalog floating around the internet, I can't find it now that I want to look over the dates. Sony definately had the...
Pioneer CT-4141 from 1973. I've never seen a horizontal Pioneer before with Dolby, one of the first. [ATTACH]
TDK SD from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-410 from 1973. Popular but still pretty expensive, maybe $200-300 USD? [ATTACH]
Sony CF-550A from December 1972 [ATTACH]
Very nice! Do you guys have stations on both AM and FM?
I always thought it was interesting how many people saved the boxes from their 70's audio equipment, I guess it shows how much people valued it.
Nice box, kind of rare compared to the Sony FH Series so it's difficult to put an accurate value on it.
Some Halloween Scary Goodness! Dokken Dream Warriors, from Nightmare on Elm Street 3 [MEDIA] John Carpenter Assault on Precinct 13 [MEDIA]...
I saw this on MTV in the middle of the night when it first came out, thought it was pretty generic and the video was goofy, but really got to like...
Welcome! We love all audio here, feel free to post anything.
Those are the first Soviet Calculators I've ever seen! The last one is really nice looking, love the blue. Longman let me know if you find the...
The Sharp 1251 and it's accessories, these are so neat, very heavy with tons of buttons, what kid wouldn't love messing around with this....
Separate names with a comma.