Here's some in my office, I have a huge box in storage with tons more. Radio Shack TRS-80 (Sharp 1251), I paid a whopping .80 cents for this...
Those are cool, I hope I haven't missed one at the thrifts not knowing what it was. I don't remember if I've mentioned it before but when I was a...
Lot's of goodies from 1982 on this page, pricing is AUD. The JVC PC-5W is not much less than the Hitachi J2 System. Check out the Rotel RWM 800,...
A late showing of an Olympus SR-11 in 1986, price is AUD [ATTACH]
The Straits Times 1982, some neat goodies on here price is AUD [ATTACH]
Finally found an ad for the JVC MQ-5K from October 1982, price is AUD [ATTACH]
The Crown's are surprisingly heavy, they don't look like it and they aren't quite as flashy as some of the big manufacturer's offerings but they...
Levi Jeans were hot in the late 70's in to the 90's and they had a ton of promotions, remember the Coca-Cola Denim Machine? The Levi's Jeep? From...
Found on Pinterest, maybe 1977? [ATTACH]
Found on Pinterest [ATTACH]
Christmas 1985, AUD, any gems in here? [ATTACH]
October 1983 Canberra Times [ATTACH]
Those little ones are mostly junk, I've tried several in my cars, that still have tape decks, and the player needs to be in the front seat and the...
Interesting information, I never knew about the TI's, I still have my TI-81 from school and my teaching must have been effective. I still like to...
All of the transmitters on radiobrandy.com don't seem to be available anymore, I was leaning towards the EDM Kit, I think it was around $200 USD a...
One of the coolest briefcase boomboxes ever made, or is it really a boombox? At this price we may never know. Crown CL-110R...
I don't think I have the ability to start a new subsection but I'll pass it on to Walkman Archive. We still have a lot of AM/FM stations here,...
That's a beast, that heat sink is huge and it has the twincam mechinism.
Old video games consoles are getting hot here, Nintendos were always hard to find but some of those Super Mario Games are timeless and people held...
Beautiful! I've got a bid on a rare portable TV, cross your fingers.....
Separate names with a comma.