Centrex by Pioneer from 1977 AU Dollars! [ATTACH]
I was just on that site looking at the old Sony Brochures, great information. They do have the two Crowns mixed up, there's Crown USA in Elkhart...
Add Lafayette to the list of first boomboxes with the RK-150 at an amazing 89.95 USD, huge money back then but this did have off the air recording...
I'll keep looking, I just went through my ads and this is the oldest ad I could find.
Longman asked this, not sure but I do love the early ones. Is the Sony CF-550 from 1972 the first one piece stereo boombox? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You dog Radio, I just ordered one as well, mine's not here yet..... Mine is slightly different with with AM/FM. You'd have to go through the...
Another Walkman Contest from 1981, oh no, it looks like the winner couldn't go? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
More from 1981 [ATTACH]
Walkman 1981 [ATTACH]
Pilot Pens Walkman Giveaway, February 1981 [ATTACH]
December 1980, Levi Jeans Ad but they're wearing the newest trend, the Sony Walkman! [ATTACH]
December 1980 [ATTACH]
October 1980 [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman's from 1982, I love this line-up, pure classics. [ATTACH]
Unisef from 1984, it looks like it might be the entire line-up? Where can I find the Waterman Sports Model? [ATTACH]
Nice! It looks like they did change the design a little bit?
Here's some more early Crowns from 1972 including the CSC-505SW, the big three-piecer is very similar to the other brands that all came out with...
I was looking around for more information on Sanyei Electronics Corporation, the manufacturer of Trident Boomboxes and they're still around, it...
There may be hope Jorge, I've never tried this but I have an old MD player that needs a new flexible cable. This is for a circuit board but it...
There was so much music in the 80's and people loved to stay in their camp, even movies had the gangs divided by the music they listened to. Over...
Separate names with a comma.