The Sony Voyager Walkman from 1985, I've never seen the Voyager Name on it before, this if from German Playboy and it's double-paged, big money!...
Not just the Sound Burger but all of the other ones, I just saw a bunch on Pinterest, post what you find! Check out this cool Sharp Sonopac, this...
So I watched an 80's classic, Thrashin and now Prime gives me suggestions for a ton of 80's movies that might have gone straight to video, I don't...
If I had to guess I'd say LP = "long play" and D = "dictation," it looks like the slider changes the speed and the rotary dial changes the pitch...
Welcome, we love bothformats, feel free to contribute anything. There's a lot of great collectors over in Germany, some of the first members were...
Welcome to the forum Plivak, awesome equipment. Do you have the component Naks or the 550 portable?
Lot's of boomers in this classic from the 80's. I'll admit I never saw it when it came out, most of the action sport movies were horrible but it...
Groovy! Philips had some neat looking 70's players, too bad they didn't carry over as much with the stereo units. Do the red dots on the tape...
Welcome!
Separate names with a comma.