Mitsubishi was a pretty big player in the mini component world but I barely remember them. Check out this system, so beautiful, I think there's...
I'm no good at CD player identification, I go by looks, the older the better, mine are just shelf queens.
I'd love to have some cool car decks but I just have a handful, one's really cool it's the Sony Music Shuttle, the only car/Walkman Player made.
Too bad your not closer.... You guys must have gotten all of the boomboxes and we got all of the component decks. I was thinking of doing an...
There's going to be several models, and for good or bad, this site and a few others will fuel it. The super-rare, country or event exclusive...
160 Euro's for the 2nd deck seems like silly money but I might be wrong. I'm in the position where I picked up most of mine in the $5-10 USD...
Welcome!
The TV is on in the shop alot while I'm wrenching; I found this gem on Amazon, I don't know if it got a big release but it supposedly takes place...
The same things that killed MySpace, I think a lot of web design programs are killing cool graphic design, I've found myself looking at older...
Great find!
It's the first time I've seen it, it's always nice to see dedicated web sites, back in the early days of the internet there was a ton of them, one...
Here's an interesting find, Yorx had a catalog at one time, there's no date but it looks around 1982 and it has a few boomboxes in it. These...
Don't the purist suggest using the same four speakers? I'd love to hear a real vintage quad setup but I've never seen one, I do have the boat...
This popped up while looking for some info... https://www.walkman.tech/
My dates might be wrong Radio and this is just opinion, but a few of the more popular stereo field recorders came out at the same time, the Sony...
From the 1988 catalog, the BBS-10 "Boodo Khan" Speaker System Still makes an showing but the player is gone. [ATTACH]
That's not bad looking, most 8-track decks are pretty ugly, I think AKAI made Roberts, the brand of 3M. Did you notice the K-Tel Tape? I'm sure...
Sony WM-F5 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some more flyers saved on my hard drive, no idea where they came from. Sony WM-D6C and WM-DC2 from 1984, it's interesting that the Mic selection...
That would be interesting to read more about head wear, I don't think 95% of cassette owners even look for it but a silly money D6 in mint...
Separate names with a comma.