It looks like the harmonica is a boombox but it's hard to tell. First time I've heard that, it wasn't too bad, I don't know why it didn't get...
We got Zuccarello when they cleaned house, he's a great player but the coach has a hard time matching him with line-mates. Do you have a TT or...
I get a little emotional when I hear a good Cars Song, music and radio was so good heading into the 80's. The Cars blended the forthcoming New...
This is the closest I found, it's kind of a rare player. https://elektrotanya.com/sanyo_m-4430_mini_cassette_player_sm.pdf/download.html Good luck!
We've had a few EU Members with video skills, this would make a fascinating subject, too bad TPR isn't around these days he knew everything about...
Nice! The Rangers were my fall-back team, our team never goes far so my transplanted NJ Buddy and I would watch them all the time. It was pretty...
Yanko Design has this on their website, I'd love to see this go into production. I'm thinking the wall better be stable or there's going to be a...
I think the Twin Singer has been kicking around awhile. [ATTACH]
Check out this Crown Portable Phono, the link was broken to the website. It's too bad all of these unique cool ones are super rare. I'd love to...
Where have I been, these things are amazing, how have I missed that Braun?
It wouldn't surprise me if they are pretty generic, you might even be able to get one off the shelf and use an X-Acto to trim it to shape. I've...
JVC RC-828 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Beautiful and what's the story with the cassette cartridge?
Post some photos if you see any, I lost the Pinterest Page I was on, there was several different brands and some are super cool like this one.
There's a ton of brochures in the "forum reader" link, unfortunately sometimes when you search them through google it only gives a link to the...
Pioneer KPH-838 from 1978 [ATTACH]
This may be a repost but if not, Panasonic from 1975, the RS-451S, what a beauty, it even has a dust-cover. The speakers aren't so pronounced on...
Wega from 1985, I love the chocolate brown, different but still really nice looking. Is it still made by AIWA? [ATTACH]
More of a Midi but still very nice looking from 1985, the Dual [ATTACH]
Check out this cool Pioneer Car Stereo from 1985, the tape deck is officially gone, now it's CD! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.