I love checking out these old charts, feel free to add anything that happened on this day in history! 8/28/87, I know all of these bands except...
I can't find any M90 ads, there's like two little blurbs with pricing, who and where were these beasts sold?
The death of AM Stereo? 1987 [ATTACH]
Bring a wad of cash, even back then they were hundreds of dollars each. The pricing isn't like USA Electronics stores where you could actually...
[ATTACH]
Goodman SW840 from 1988 Practical Electronics [ATTACH]
Philips Magnavox Roller Radio from 1987 [ATTACH]
The same magazine had two ads, here's another [ATTACH]
Check out the Roving Radio from 1987, I wonder what happened to this? [ATTACH]
Check out this find, the Helix Wheely 5000 from 1989. R & R (Radio & Records) Magazine. [ATTACH]
Concord Boombox! Ok, he wants silly money for it but this is a rare find, it's not listed over on the wikiboombox it's so rare. Concord was an...
Sony TC-PB10, this is cassette only! and it doesn't have the mega-rare battery pack making it portable but it is a really nice tape deck with...
I feel like that slide gray piece needs to come off? I don't know but don't force anything, your missing a screw or snap on cover.
Some neat finds from 1983, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.