Welcome to the forum! It was a different time, we dreamed of all of these cool things and they just kept pumping them out. I was just thinking...
I found the GF-777 ads, there was a few over in Singapore, I think that was the cool "all-in-one" to have but some of these boomers are difficult...
I got lucky, home late after men's league hockey, just doing a little surfing and it was a new BIN for a great price. They are amazing, it's...
1987 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1987 [ATTACH]
I would add a column for colors and another for special editions, those topics come up from time to time.
1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1983 [ATTACH]
Same catalog [ATTACH]
From 1985 [ATTACH]
These are the headphones in the accessory part of the Walkman Catalog that has the WM-D3 (which also had the D6C next to it). I would expect the...
I don't see one pictured with headphones, maybe you had to buy them separately. Nothing is mentioned on Walkman Central...
Pioneer went straight into different when they started cranking out these models, I've got a few around here but not this beauty.
Denon D-Series 1991 [ATTACH]
Sharp Mini-Stereo 1991 [ATTACH]
Kenwood UD-90 1991 [ATTACH]
Stereo Review 1996, Six CD Portables, tested and reveiewed! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Kenwood UD-7 from 1990 [ATTACH]
Jon Astley, Jane's Getting Serious.... I was surprised that Eric Clapton played guitar on this one, never heard that before. [MEDIA]
and the albums.... [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.