A beautiful ad for the Toshiba Aurex System, I didn't know they had more than one, from 1979 [ATTACH]
Another Ad for the Toshiba RT-296R from 1972 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-296R from 1974 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-8740S from 1979 [ATTACH]
Toshiba was on the map early, here's the Toshiba RT-293F from 1972 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M 9980K from 1978 [ATTACH]
Sansui SC-3110 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Sanyo CDP-550 Skip Protection New Protection For CDs, The Canberra Times, 1995 [ATTACH]
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum Gameboy007, I was just over there hanging out on the sunny beaches, still lugging around a boombox. All I need is some tasty...
National Panasonic RX-2700 from 1981 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-1950 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony See-Through Tapes from 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony CFS-W600 from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-107 from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony Precise 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony Solar Battery from 1982 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.