National RX-C100F from 1982, The Straits Times (Singapore) [ATTACH]
That adapter is for the European Model at 220 volts, the USA Model should be 120 volts in, 3 volts out, the back plate or female jack on the unit...
Encompass is Sony Parts Supplier in the USA, I've never order from them but they've been around awhile. https://sony.encompass.com/
Just keep your eyes open Moose, you will find equipment. It is getting harder and I don't see as many players as I used to, the thrifts got smart...
Another one just popped up, the Super-FI MS-007, they did a really nice job with the rounded side....
As far as the equipment, I'd head over to AudioKarma and read this excellent thread...
My big RS Unit only goes down to 3v up to 12v.
Some more great information on the Walkman's 10th Aniversary Walkman is 10 Years Old, The Strait's Times (Singapore) 1989 [ATTACH]
Another great article including the history of the Boodo Khan Model! Sony's Chairman Is Tuned In To Adventure 1986, The Straits Times (Singapore)...
I've got a crapload of Journey, Styx, and other classics if you need to fill in your collection Jorge!
There's a website somewhere where the guy builds a mirrored cassette but yes it stinks that the people that can calibrate these old units are...
I'm a sucker for soundtrack albums, Enter the Dragon was great! 19lexicon78, what is your turntable, that thing is amazing!
I would take either, they are so rare around here, I've never seen one up close.
I've got a couple old Radio Shack power adapters, one is pretty heavy duty with lots of amps and a ton of different plug configurations. The nice...
If you want new, I think most are in your price range but judging by the reviews and cassette mechs available, they are built with equipment that...
Did you get all of this equipment 19lexicon78? I think those are speakers, what ever they are they look amazing!
Sanyo M-G1 with box and battery case! If I didn't have one this would be nice for any collection....
The Mystik never met it's funding goal, it's probably dead, I wouldn't hold much hope for the other model either and it will require headphones....
Welcome Colby J Lee, sorry to hear about the DD. There's a lot of great articles about soldering over on archive.org...
Separate names with a comma.