I'd go for Howard Jones! He loves my area, he's played several shows here over the years.
Just got back from travelling so my memories foggy but I think down in the newspaper ads there's a strong Sencor/Aiko Connection, I'd put Aiko...
Very nice equipment, what is the little one with the watch? I feel like I watched a YouTube video on it last year.
Great looking deck, I might have one old silver-faced AIWA out in the shop but didn't turn up very often at our local thrift stores. I remember...
You should be able to PM through your dashboard so your email dosn't go public. If you need more secure email Protonmail.com is free!
The Hotline 16000 Power Bank! In stock at New Wave, they issued an update on the M90, it's still in developement but on the way....
I think this is a mini-score unless it's a fake, my Tokyo Buddy was in town with his kid, we were heading to the Prince Museum and we had some...
Welcome! We have lots of members in your part of the world, good luck with your collecting, it gets to be addictive.
My buddy brought over one of these rare Suzuki Omnicord to mess around with, these are pretty neat, you stroke the silver flat area and it gives a...
Pioneer CT-F900 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Some more cool Sony Radios from 1979 including the CRF-33oK which includes a tape deck. [ATTACH]
Sanyo M 9970K from 1978, is this the first boombox with stereo LED? [ATTACH]
An interesting unit from 1984, the Sanyo RP-AMT1 a solar powered radio, did it ever make it to production? I'm finding articles that indicate...
Sony CF-950S from 1977, this goes on my list of one of the coolest boomboxes ever, I'd love to see one up close. [ATTACH]
Found another gem from 1977, I've got the M 9980 but mine is different! First off mine is only AM/FM, multi band is so much nicer. I have three...
Welcome!
Great equipment! Those are non-existent over here but the multi-voltage gives me hope. I don't see any AIWA in them but I might be wrong, don't...
One of the reasons I enjoy the hobby is that the good stuff is impossible to reproduce and make money today. But there was so much out there when...
Kenwood Mini Stereos were pretty rare, maybe some really cheap ones here and there but this might be the exception The Kenwood M-311 from 1987...
Are you getting confused? Me too, another AIWA V-770A from 1987, does the "A" mean it has the extra speakers? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.