AIWA V-770 from 1987 [ATTACH]
AIWA X-D900 from 1989, I guess this had BBE first, it was released the same year as the system a few entries above. [ATTACH]
Pioneer X-770 from 1986, these look like monster versions of the boomboxes of the era. Check out the R2R cassette tapes, maybe the first sighting...
When valley girls ruled we only had one word for a system like this, Bitchin! AIWA VX-C27 from 1986 [ATTACH]
AIWA Super J Series from 1990, this is just what I remember, AIWA always had the coolest recording portables but they were so rare, these were...
Welcome, in the old days we used to listen to cassettes or tapes all the way through and bands would put out great albums with maybe 1 or 3 bad...
Welcome, we have a lot of great members from Spain, it's such a beautiful country, I wouldn't mind sitting on a hill listening to a boomer...
Welcome HashooM, beautiful box in your photo!
Pioneer Z-50R from 1988, impressive specs, DAT in/out, Surround Sound, unfortunately Pioneer mini stereos were very rare around here expect for...
AIWA X-777 from 1989 with BBE Sound! [ATTACH]
AIWA X-88 from 1988 [ATTACH]
AIWA V-1200A from 1985, What is S.P.A.N.? We may never know..... [ATTACH]
Pioneer X-P77 from 1991 [ATTACH]
I know your comment is old Longman, but I just did a job for the guy that set up 3M's Tape Media Factories, he was very familar with tape slicing,...
National Panasonic RQ-432DS 1976 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-1750T from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sanyo C7 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Sanyo System Plus 20 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Here's a new one for Reli, the Pantronic RC-747 from 1980, it looks pretty beefy and two antennas! [ATTACH]
Philips D8443 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.