Some Philips Moving Stereos from 1989, from Timeszone Central, Price is in Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
National Boomboxes from 1984 [ATTACH]
National RX-F6F from 1983, they look so much better with multi-bands [ATTACH]
Sanyo M9930K from 1978 [ATTACH]
Orion was a very early player for boomboxes, the Orion CS-205 from 1970! [ATTACH]
National RX-F80 Kangaroo Box from 1982 [ATTACH]
Orion P-ST from 1976, it looks like an interesting model, I'd love to see a better photo of one, check out the dual VU's on either side of the...
Some of the nicer boomboxes of 1984, price is in Singapore Dollars. I'd love to see a head to head of the Sansui CP-5 and the Denon H-5! [ATTACH]
A neat Sharp QT ad from 1983, I'm curious about the wattage being listed as PMPO, I'd expect them to be RMS at these levels and size of boxes....
Sanyo M4515K from 1977 [ATTACH]
Philip Boomboxes from 1984, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Some National Boomboxes from 1984, pricing is in Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
You can search a million terms and you'll still find something that didn't come up originally. The Sanyo M9994K from 1978 and a few other goodies,...
Crown CSC-850F from 1981 [ATTACH]
I though I had posted these before but couldn't find the jpeg. Crown CSC-850F and some other beauties from 1981 [ATTACH]
Some very early Candle Boomboxes from 1972, this was a front page ad, big money! The STD-2938 looks a lot like the Superscope Three Piece from...
The Big One! Crown CSC-850F from 1980, this little ad was mostly placed in the upper front page title area, they were really proud of this model....
Some National Boomboxes from 1983, there's some nice models on this page, price is Singapore Dollars. [ATTACH]
National Boomboxes and Walkys from 1987, the RX-XE550F might have been their version of the Sony FH Series? [ATTACH]
Sony's move to Singapore in 1987, from The Business Times, 1987 It would have been neat to see all of the iconic products they were ramping up to...
Separate names with a comma.