Nice finds, make sure you clean the heads and rubber good before playing tapes. I use IPA, isopropl alcohol, the closer to 99% the better, the...
Welcome, hopefully you can find someone local for your repair.
Radio, is there a box you haven't owned, I'm impressed you pulled that one off! You can see a lot of the small 3"-4" speakers got much better...
There are not a lot of newer units with line-in, that's a great feature. Personally I love hunting for the more rare obscure units and there were...
Welcome to the forum, fixing the units is half the fun and most need a belt at minimum these days.
Nice to see you popping in enryfox! I love Milan, it stinks that travel is down to zero right now, some Italian Beer and fresh bread sound...
Let me know, I'll load up the van with my Makitas and some killer boombox, I've got lot's of duplicate 70's vinyl, the stuff we thought was...
I might have posted this before....The JVC RC-M70W from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sony/AKAI Tape Decks from 1982, price is in Singapore Dollars! [ATTACH]
I can see Radio Raheem's point of view, sadly more units show up broken now than working, which wasn't the case 15 years ago. I assume most will...
I went back to an old Panasonic Camera to try to grab some better shots, oh well, there's still alot of work to be done...Anyway the AIWA CS-440...
Headphones, The Straits Times, 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony GV-8E from 1989 [ATTACH]
Some more AMCOL's from 1983 [ATTACH]
AKAI CT 1 from 1974 [ATTACH]
AKAI GXC710D from 1977 [ATTACH]
Great eye CDV, fixed!
Welcome Christo, the world of cassettes is a fun place to be if you love music and funky gadgets to play it on. I haven't bought anything in...
Sony SRF-50W from 1983, AUX IN jack for your Walkman! [ATTACH]
Blaupunkt from 1983, very rare in the USA, the New Wave looks nice, anybody have one? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.