Sony WM-20, 1983 [ATTACH]
The awesome 1983 Sony Walkman Line-up [ATTACH]
Sony DD from 1983 and the popular Walkman EQ [ATTACH]
Another WM-20 Ad, these were full-page ads, big money! [ATTACH]
Sony Super Walkman WM-20 1983 with the WM-F20 Model. Free Umbrella! [ATTACH]
Sony Super Walkman 1983 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-7 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Samurai of The Transistor, The Straits Times, 1975 [ATTACH]
19lexicon78, did you ever see this thread? http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/i-found-the-old-old-old-forum.4827/
60,000 views, might be time for a B&B entry, feel free to contribute if you have any information! Business Times (Singapore), 1983, Fall in...
I'm trying not to double post these articles but some may be duplicates or different papers with the same article. This would be a fun session to...
Welcome and good luck with the repair!
I'm remodeling my A/V area and setting up a proper stereo stack, can't wait to get one of my TTs back in action, I'm sick of digital music, it's...
I was reading in awe in the early 2000's but most of my finds were local, in the $1-5 dollar range, I did find some awesome gems, the recording...
Sony SRF-201 from 1985 another oddball Walkman, these are so small and use a different style headphone jack. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'd read the blurbs in magazines and newspapers, I think Sinclair had the marketing muscle, he seemed to get a lot of press for his micro-TV...
Found another monster Technics Boombox Ad, you can search million different terms but sometimes a random ad pops up on a page with something else...
Paying the Price For Being the Best, Singapore Monitor, 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Toshiba RT-8740S, System 1 from 1981, three years is pretty long for a boombox model. [ATTACH]
Toshiba System 1 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.