Toshiba RT-333F from 1975 [ATTACH]
The first LCD color TV to market, the Epson Elf from 1984, The Straits Times (Singapore) [ATTACH]
The Sound-Pal DCP-300 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony FM Walkman from 1981 [ATTACH]
Technics SA-CO6S from 1982 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
also part of the ad, the WM-2 [ATTACH]
This is part of a one-page newspaper ad, I'll post all of the sections. For those too young, Pele was a international soccer superstar in the...
Another "ad" for the Unisef TU-1 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Just a little ad at the top for the National RF-10 AM/FM Radio from 1982 [ATTACH]
A cool ad for the Sony M-1PD from 1982 [ATTACH]
The Clone Wars! One of the few articles about the Walkman Clones. I though Kasuga was a niche brand, were they part of Toshiba? I don't think...
Sony WM-2 and other Walkmans from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic RF-H25 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Stereophonic Encounter of The Exciting Kind New Nation (Singapore) October 1980 [ATTACH]
The Straits Times, March 1980 Pocket-Sized Player With a Big Voice [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony's New Mini Stereo Cassette, The Business Times (Singapore) March 1980 [ATTACH]
Sony's Little Wonder, New Nation (Singapore) May 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't know much about any of these National's from 1986 [ATTACH]
There's a little blurb on the Sony SRF-201 Credit Card FM Radio at the end. Price is Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.