The beginning of the end? Did the falling demand for high-end boomboxes come first or production movement out of Japan kill the cool boomboxes...
How could anybody copy one of my favorites, Debbie Gibson? The New Paper, 1989 [ATTACH]
Welcome Hans! The TPR-950 is one of my favorites, it looks classic and it sounds great. Post some photos, you have an very nice box and it was...
Amcol from 1983, they bought out Sankei and must have changed the boomboxes names. [ATTACH]
Sencor S-4500 from 1976 [ATTACH]
Super rare AIKO ATPR-412 from 1975, I'd love to see one of these up close, I think they also made the Sencor Boomboxes. [ATTACH]
A ton of Walkman Pricing from 1986, this in Singapore Dollars? [ATTACH]
I found this cool review from Howard Jones, 1986, I've seen him several times and he still sounds great! Feel free to post any concert reviews,...
AKAI PJ-R39 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Some more beauties from 1986 including the world's thinnest Walkman, the WM-F202. Was this in the smallest Walkman Test? [ATTACH]
Sony WM-F57 from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-23 from 1986, how many slogans did Sony have? [ATTACH]
Sony Walkmans from 1986, too bad the scan is so bad. [ATTACH]
Some more cool Walkmans from 1986, the Sony WM-F102 and Sony WM-104. I've never seen these before, the WM-104 with EQ must be amazing. [ATTACH]
A classic, the Sony Boodo Khan DD-100 from 1986. Check out the bonus Walkman Classics Tapes, 76 available! [ATTACH]
Sony TC-158SD from 1978, I love the field recorders, beefy goodness. The Sony's have escaped me but they sure look nice, some of the buttons are...
Sony Walkman WM-F107 from 1986, the Solar Model....Nice! [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum if you love art, design, electronics and especially music, the 80's were a wonderful time when they all merged for a brief...
New Sony Plant in Singapore and the new Sony 8mm Video Tape Player, The Business Times (Singapore) 1987 [ATTACH]
Will The Price Fall? New Nation 1981, Singapore [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.