Panasonic RX-5700F from 1981, 32 blistering watts!, this was a tiny ad at the top of the newspaper. [ATTACH]
Another Sankei from 1976, the TCR-909H [ATTACH]
Sanyo RF1 Radio Watch from 1979, I saw the little guy in the corner, pretty neat but is it stereo? [ATTACH]
Good eye Longman, yep I meant Bell & Howell and I didn't know they were the same unit, that one is pretty neat, I've never seen one before. Over...
I was really impressed by Cambridge Soundworks Model 11 (or 12) Suitcase Boombox, it sounds really nice for it's size but the bass...
Part of a larger brochure from 1989, AU Dollars! The top Sanyo looks interesting with the side-firing speakers, it's pretty expensive but is it...
National RS-62DS from 1977 [ATTACH]
AKAI CT-1 from 1975, where's the photo? It's a nice looking mono unit but a strange ad. [ATTACH] From 1973 [ATTACH]
An early Sanyo M4440 W from 1972 [ATTACH]
Boomboxes 1980, AU Dollars! [ATTACH]
Boomboxes from 1977 [ATTACH]
National RS-466TS from 1978 [ATTACH]
Part of a Philips Audio Ad from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought this ad from 1973 was interesting, the Sony Walkabout! [ATTACH]
1990 Boombox Ad, AU Dollars. It's interesting that the TEAC was pretty expensive, my experience with the portbles and boomboxes is that most of...
Music to your ears always - The Canberra Times, 13 Jul 1980 [ATTACH]
Some of the manufacturers had interesting versions of mini tape players but I rarely saw these over here unless they were crappy Yorx or...
Cassette2go and Radio Raheem seem to have had every known box through their doors, they were grabbing while it was still an emerging hobby....
We didn't get many Korean Products until the last 20 years or so, Hyundai did get into our market in the late 80's with the ultra-rust buckets....
Very nice Goncalo Dumas, that cleaned up really nicely. Please post the Sencor when you have a chance, I feel like I found an ad for it somewhere...
Separate names with a comma.