That little Ferguson is nice, it's very similar to my General Electric (Made in Japan).
Welcome!
Great equipment! We don't see many boomers with French Writing on them and I love the Thompson Mini, that thing is really neat with the LED dial...
Thanks for the photos Vincent Lee, that's a very rare boombox, at least around here, the only advertising I can find is from your part of the...
Nice photo, I used to spend a lot of time trying to write as nicely as possible on my j-cards back in the 80's when we couldn't print them out....
I disagree with TooCool4, I don't think cassettes are on life-support, it's huge right now, although a fraction of what it once was. We have...
Sanyo Boomboxes 1982, they really didn't like to put in the model number in a lot of these Australia Ads [ATTACH]
Sanyo Boombox 1974, Australia [ATTACH]
Who are these scary people? Sanyo Boomboxes from 1977 [ATTACH]
Getting ready to crack 50,000! This is interesting about speaker placement but there's some news about the new Sanyo Sportster Line at the end...
Boomboxes from 1992 [ATTACH]
Sanyo from 1985, AU Dollars [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2420H from 1977 [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1977, price is in Australian Dollars [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2411H from 1973 [ATTACH]
Sorry, nothing to see hear, from 1991, and this is December, right before Christmas. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2411H from 1975 [ATTACH]
We used to love this crap, send in a bunch of labels and maybe you'll win! Mellow Cups were the best with their cardboard money but that's a...
Portables from Australia 1985, I always look at the most expensive, yep I'd take the little Toshiba! [ATTACH]
Where's Speedy2.0? He's been gone a long time, hope he's ok. This was an ad from 1969. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.