Fancy Features For Audio on the Go, The Canberra Times 1994 Sanyo MCH-900F [ATTACH]
Manufacturers Design Their Own Market Edge, The Canberra Times, 1992 [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1976, AU Dollars. [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1978, no watermark! [ATTACH]
December 1979 seems to be the earliest ad and that was a trade-show, 1980 is when it went into overdrive.
I think there's enough NOS around to keep the hobby going, no need to invest in new equipment. I'm more of a collector so even if they made new...
I've used Amazon for some of my digital music....
Unitech was a smaller manufacturer but had a decent line of equipment. You can find some of their info in the archeology threads and the...
That sums it up perfect Longman, headphones were the goofiest looking audio gear and you were embarrassed even inside with those big cans. Sony's...
When it releases tension on the right side pulley, I think it's keeping a little torque to keep the tape tight, which is normal. I use a product...
Portable Music is Gaining Popularity, The Canberra Times, 1983 [ATTACH]
Portable hi-fi pitfalls, The Canberra Times, 1980 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-E300 from 1995, The Canberra Times [ATTACH]
I'd start by taking the top off and looking at the condition of the belts and watching movement when you try to fast forward. Do both decks have...
Welcome!
AIWA M-808 1982 [ATTACH]
I always called it the "Lo-D," and Hitachi named a lot of their equipment the same. The M1 and M2 are pretty close in design and available if you...
Welcome to the forum, there's a bunch of collectors in your part of the world, hopefully you can find some of them. I'd head over there just to...
Welcome to the forum! I've been posting a lot of Pioneer Ads lately, they made some great equipment and weren't afraid to experiment with...
I've only seen the little AKAI's over here with the tilting speakers, the big ones never show up for sale.
Separate names with a comma.