Pioneer SK-7 1980 [ATTACH]
Soundabout March 1980 [ATTACH]
I think this is a new one, they all kind of look alike but it's one of my favorites because it's the system sitting on my desk right now and...
Pioneer SK-6 and SK-7 from 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
AKAI AJ-500FS/L from 1979 [ATTACH]
TEAC CX-270 from 1979, this really looks like a Pioneer, I wonder who copied whom? [ATTACH]
Hitachi TRK-9150W from 1979 [ATTACH]
Hitachi D-5500 from 1979, awesome! Four VUs! [ATTACH]
I really like JVC Cassette Decks from this era, I've got a handful out in the shop and most work fine although the belts have gotten lumpy. Their...
Check out this beautiful Pioneer CS-X2 from 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another model with multiplex sound! Those would have been nice when they were using that technology.
Some early "modern" Sansui from 1976 [ATTACH]
I grazed by that, I don't think I have any speakers like that but it's probably similar to a drum mic, I'll ask my music buddy tonight. I'll post...
A really early Seiko LCD Watch from 1976, I wonder how much that was at the time and how many people tossed them out. [ATTACH]
I should have done this a long time ago but I had no idea there were so many different ads out there. Here's the beautiful Sony CF-480S from...
Very nice, those are super-rare around here, even the botl W300 is an oddball but nothing special, in fact it has the cheap square foam over the...
Hanimex HC 300S from 1981, I had no idea they were an Australian Company, it looks like another clone! [ATTACH]
AIWA Christmas 1981 Ad, price is in AU Dollars [ATTACH]
National Panasonic SG-110 from 1972, is this the same as the Honeywell? [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-J1 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.